Many to many relationships
There are a lot of many to many relationships between different tables in the Smartest database.
A few of them use dedicated lookup tables. These are usually the older ones.
Relationships with Dedicated Lookup Tables
- Assets: AssetClasses (Placeholders, Containers, Itemspaces): Pages (Table: AssetIdentifiers)
- Tags: Pages, Tags: Items (Table: TagsObjectsLookup)
- Items: Sets (Static sets only) (Table: SetsItemsLookup)
- Page presets: Pages: AssetClasses (Placeholders, Containers, Itemspaces) (Table: PageLayoutPresetDefinitions)
- Page Fields: Pages (Page Field Values)
- Items: Item properties: ItemPropertyValues
- Roles: Tokens: RolesTokensLookup
- Users: Tokens: UsersTokensLookup
Relationships using SmartestManyToManyHelper
All many to many relationships implemented after May 2008 use this manner of attaching objects to each other. These relationships are all stored in table ManyToManyRelationships.